Mmm mustangs.

So I’m on my way home from work tonight, heading south on the boulevard and came up to a long line of cars at a light. A couple cars ahead of me in the left lane was a 99-04 gen orange mustang. It had big wide tires and sounded really nice. Just as I’m starting to drool over this one, a silver new model stang GT pulls up right behind it. This one had big chrome wheels and an exhaust system that, well, if the orange one sounded sweet then this one sounded like pure sex.

Light turned green, they left, I got stuck in traffic listening to the sweet sound of them pulling away. Never saw the orange one again, but here’s the kicker: I caught up to the silver one as it was getting on 290W and surprise! It was driven by a woman! I only got a passing glance, but it looked like a cute brunette at that! Had a PJ Speed Shop sticker in the windshield ala the one on Choda’s car in his pics (I’ve never seen his car in person so I can only assume it’s still there.)

So anyhow, if anybody knows who these people are, then give them my compliments and tell the girl in the newstang that I want to marry her! :tup:

my women took the mongoose for a ride

:word:? That was your ride/woman?

Mustangs definately sound like fucking sex

I love OG 5.0s with just a flowmaster

uggghhhh

I loved the sound of my friend’s '98 GT with Flowmaster 40’s on it when he’d stomp on it in 2nd and then let off the gas. It sounded mean and it was stock.

He sold it last year.