//MMMMM detailed

The weather finally got nice enough to get my first detail done for the year. EvoMR’s uncles M5.

Not much else to say about the car other then it was really hot and Sam took me for my first ride in one. Awesome car :tup: Lots of performance and looks to boot…not like we didn’t know that, but very cool to finally get a ride in one :slight_smile:

Just a few shots:

And heres one from the little heap that was sitting next to it in the driveway (only half the power :eyebrow: )

Anyway, I should be able to start doing details on a regular basis now given the temperature change. Mostly weekends…some fridays too. Those who PM’d me looking to get stuff done, let me know when/if you’re interested and I’ll do my best to get to everyone asap.

very nice… maybe you will have the joy of doing my tc :stuck_out_tongue:

purrrtyyyyyy

oO…

So, does the S2K have MAD TYTE JDM VTEK?

haha… i need a S2K :frowning:

Sending you a PM :slight_smile: Nice work!

Purdy indeed. Theres a kid that drives to UB fairly often with a new M5. Parks in the Jacobs lot, first row usually by the middle light post. Usually there for only one class. :tup: to a clean car and a gooooood detail.

Good work Jon

whats the price for somthing like this?

That car is silly, especially when sam is ripping down main street in the rain “oh the traction control is great!”

[quote=“2point4z,post:8,topic:28145"”]

whats the price for somthing like this?

[/quote]

depends on what you were looking to get done. Shoot me a PM and let me know :slight_smile:

what did you use?

yoink looks great as always :tup:

what do u use? i wonder if its the same i use

nice work!!!

Ohhhhh wet goodness.

[quote=“taurusho,post:6,topic:28145"”]

Purdy indeed. Theres a kid that drives to UB fairly often with a new M5. Parks in the Jacobs lot, first row usually by the middle light post. Usually there for only one class. :tup: to a clean car and a gooooood detail.

[/quote]

I see that M5 in Jacobs lot. I park next to it some days. backrow4life.

nice job man!

hey corey, so lyke omg are you lyke, stil, lyke, detailing? :smiley:

how long does a full detail usually take you pending the car is in decent care to begin with? do you clean engine bay, wash car, do door jams, do plastics/ dashs, vacuum, windows, shampoo, buff scratches and a full wax job. then last but not least gel up the tires… and how much you charge and are your rates different for the type of vehicle and/or the condition its in.

nice work jon

[quote=“jkucz28,post:16,topic:28145"”]

how long does a full detail usually take you pending the car is in decent care to begin with? do you clean engine bay, wash car, do door jams, do plastics/ dashs, vacuum, windows, shampoo, buff scratches and a full wax job. then last but not least gel up the tires… and how much you charge and are your rates different for the type of vehicle and/or the condition its in.

[/quote]

should answer some of your Qs… Webs.com has been shut down: Find out more

Nice! My boss has that same car in Silver (that one looks a little bit on the lighter blue side). Def. a sweet ride.

x…

That M5 is teh hotness. Nice work!