modded 240 owners. would you?..

I think a few of you didn’t actually understand what the OP was asking. I believe it was just a general question and not a specific question about a friend Welmer has. Welmer confirm? haha

Personally I will let my brother drive it but he did need some coaching as it is kinda tricky to make smooth and what gauges to watch periodically. I have only one other friend (Leo De Sequiera) who I would let drive it without question.

Edit: I’d let me mom drive ot too. Girlfriend, Mom, and Brendy.

I only let me buddies that know how to drive, Once or twice :slight_smile:

yes as blue says its basically to see if other turbo 240 owners would let their friends drive their car.

i would let all my friends that i trust drive my car, well all the ones that have boosted cars and know how to handle boosted vehicles!

^ Samsies

Why, after reading this does the name Louis dunseith come to mind? :stuck_out_tongue:

A few people have driven My 240’s/mustang/impreza etc. over the years, but never alone - Except my fiance but thats cause she wouldn’t think to go hoon in it.

Not sure I know that name ?:wink:

GF = she races a 350chevy @ Delaware Speedway
Mom = she has an 06 s2000
Brendy = he hasnt blown my car up ever yet.

Should I link to my thread about my friend trying to learn manual on my OLD clutch? LOL

Edit: Clutchmasters FTW! :slight_smile:

emoty pparking lots with some snow are the best. no to very little wear on the car and if u coatch ur bud

i let all my friends that can drive sick drive my car, even if they have no boost experience, they have to be a friend tho obv that i have known for a while. my ex use to beat the piss out of my 180, she could rip threw the gears and smash rev limiter .

fixed.

i like hte way you put it.

i only let one person test drive my car he blew the turbo coolent lines so need less to say now nobody is allowed to even sit in my seat .

The only people that have driven my car either work at SG or at Nizztex…THAT’S IT!!! No one else will ever get behind the wheel of my car,… not even the valet guy at Westin Harbourfront Hotel, I valet parked my own car LOL!!! I also tiped my self!!! I’m a great tipper!!!

Oh and just a note to anyone who might one day have to go to the Westin Harbourfront Hotel with their lowerd 240sx … DON’T!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!

Why? Do you know him by any chance? :smiley:

my brother, father and close friend are the only ones to drive all of my cars.

People these days use the term “friend” pretty loosely… I have many acquaintance but few friends. Few friends I have, they wanna borrow it go ahead a car is a car. Works in vice versa too.

kinda was the same with my miata. It was funny cuz most would pout whatever they drive up fro sale that night and would want a miata hahahah