questions ive been asked about my 180

will you hold it until new years?

will you stil have it enxt year?

do you have camera’s installed in the mirros and an in dash screen for when make left hand turns?

how many bitches have you railed in that thing?

whats a ca18det?

is there any way to convert it back to lhd?

im not making any of these up
more to come

lol wow

your answer?

Are you ever going to sell it?

=P

trying

my shits too jdm tyte for son

i will say this tho, the lowballers here are fearless, they’ll throw any offer in front of you and they dont care what you have to say lol

lol all thoes questions seem so reasonable its not even funny. my friend wit ha 300zx rhd all the same questions. but alto more of the “is this thing turbo” and "do you go threw drive threws backwords’

same guy who asked me about the camera mentiond a having a friend with a 300 who told him this

neat

all i know is that i would make alot of bs up, not only do i need a camara. i also got a blow up doll so i can go threw drive thrus. I have a japanese mechanic. I also even have FRIENDS IN JAPAN!

I would buy a JDM car only to go through drive-throughs backwards. It’s totally worth it for the tightness of the JDM move.

hows left hand turns anyways? (serious)

Dude I feel your pain. Trying to Selling shit on this board for last 5 years, I know how it is. Also, don’t sell your car unless you get what you want for it. Tell them to go and screw themselves. Its better in your driveway than given away.

Try and sell it state-side too, or on some of the other Canadian boards.

Andrew.

haha… this is by far the best one.
clearly girls give it up for 240’s…

-ped