Need Help(im Newb)

Ok guys as you may know i bought my first 89 240sx Coupe.

Well its been day two and the 240 is watching me and im watching it(sort of when you see a girl you gonna ask out), and im thinking of begining my first mod. So, i was wondering what should i do even maintenace or to enhance it any info would be helpful. It has a rear strut bar, brand new catback, original air intake except the filter, Supposedly has 2 year old KYB struts. Any help will be greatly apreciated.

spark plugs / spark plug wires / fuel filter / rad flush etc to start

Well i have been told that the plugs and wires are done. I have rad flush already so i guess ill begin there. Any other ideas?

Sell it.

LOL

LMfAO

catback/intake

• tow hook drift charm…
  • Nismo stickers
  • Ractive Shift knob
  • s15 silvia emblem on hood

jk… lol

• check over ignition system as stated before

• Fresh motor oil and oil filter

• take out rad clean out all the crap and leaves ad stuff stuck in there

• fix rust spots if any

• take the interior carpet out and see for yourself if this is a worthwhile investment…etc (ie. a hidden discovery like “bass boat” should give you a good standing on where this project is goin)

take out the motor,
strip the chassis down,
learn it inside out, make it your girlfriend.
find all the flaws,
clean up the chassis

do that before you waste money on something that may very well dispear next week .

do a compression test, if the motor runs strong and the timing chain isnt about to go
buy a ka-t set up off someone locally…
r33 has one for 1200 dollars

There are loads of options
go google stuff,
go look through as much 240 b.s as you can
thats how you get ideas and what not…

LOL!

Osad you kill me you really want my car. Also guys i was wondering since my steering rack is going what would be a good performance part i can drop in since im gonna be changing it anyway, ill just add a little more cash and get something better than stock. That is if there is anything.

i just want to let everyone know this idiot kid wastes everyones time

dont bother talking to him

that is all :slight_smile:

im suprised u havnt been bitched out for your vague title lol

i forgot

I’m surprised you’re still bitching about that.

There isn’t really anything that’s worth buying for a street car. There are those close ratio ones… don’t know what they run though.

Close ratio steering racks are crazy expensive, if you really want close ratio steering, get a smaller wheel and or a steering quickener

put in my ECU and get rid of the speed cut so you can go faster than 180?