Modified family sedan driver approaches exotic owner at gas station...

and some kaki’s

so what did this civic look like? he said it was a civic and said it had 900whp?? what do you drive…u should have raced him and shut him up if you were that taken back by his comments. what do you drive??

most exotics are slow, but look great!

:rofl

lol, thinkin the same thing.

maybe the guy just thought it was obnoxious that you spent more on your car then he did on his house, or education.

or maybe he was just a little prick

I’ve run into this same guy a couple times in the Duanesburg area with a red viper that seems pretty ok. Usually has a cowboy hat with feathers and pins on it and always asks if I have any Detroit Diesel parts or old trucks for sale. Weird as hell. Nice car, needs moar loud though.

haha

THAT FUCKING GUY!!! You see him too?

I also spotted him on more than one occasion leaving Aeropostale with 6 bags of polo shirts and jeans, only to get into some pee yellow farm truck.

What an odd redneck

^^awful.

i heard he does bad things with livestock…srs rly bad things

:rofl Pee Yellow Farm Truckk!

Its kind of a cross between piss yella and puke green, ain’t it??

FFWD to 1:30 for reference. Best movie of all time.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2OoxzYqgNY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

A douchebag is going to be a douchebag regardless of what he drives.

Agreed. While my car is nowhere near “elite” it was still decently rare and damn near 80k brand new. I drive that bitch every day. Even had it out in the light snow when I first got it. I think im going to try to drive it as much as possible this winter, but we’ll see how that goes living in a city with tons of hills and a decent bit of hp in a rwd sedan.

Every now and then I run into the asshole that tries to race, ect. I just ignore them. I know first hand how expensive tickets are and rarely get on it (every now and then the car needs to be put through its paces).

Sometimes I pretend my S2000 is an SLS AMG.

next time i see an exotic car, ill stop, take some pics, and proceed to tell them how much faster my civic is.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl i literally spit my drink out while reading this thread. +rep

now you went too far Wayne64ss isnt a douchbag

he just thinks outside the box. FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR outside said box :rofl