Moe Mondays

Anyone else a fan of the burrito special at Moe’s on the boulevard on Mondays?

$6 total for a drink, any burrito, and chips and salsa with a side of guacamole or queso.

One hell of a deal.

thats pretty awesome, i love moes

same deal at the orchard park location?

Throwing this on the calendar for lunch next monday :tup:

Ya I think its all thier specials now. We make moe mondays a weekly thing here. Its a ton of decent food for $6

i go to the op one, love the joey!

i heart moes bc i can buy my gf and i a delicious dinner for under $20 all said and done, plus we both love the place

fuck ya

Oh shit, i’m gonna go to OP moe’s today! that’s a great deal! omnomnom…

I’ve been wanting to stop in and try Moe’s forever.

:tup: :tup:

Lunch meet monday?

I can do the NFB location, yah.

Mondays at like 1 is perfect. Not crowded. can walk in, order, eat, and get out without waiting.

There is one girl who works there and is pretty cute too.

in.

i used to work at the one in op a few years ago, :tup: to the cute girls, :tup:to the food and most importantly :tup: to this awesome deal, just sucks that i always go on tuesdays and thursdays.

went to the OP one today.
:tdown: to no cute girls working
:tdown: to no awesome deal that they knew of.
:tup: to the food, which is always great.

im sorry to hear that, i never confirmed the deal, my bad. as for the girls, they are far and few sometimes, theres one cute, short girl that works the lunch hour that i always try my luck with. shes just playing hard to get, but ill get her number.

sorry to hear its not there.

its definitly at the nfb one. we go every monday.

ill talk to the manager, maybe we could get an nyspeed discount or something if we could get enough business in there. she always hit on me when i worked there, im sure i could pull some strings :naughty:

haha i totally shit for 6 hours after i ate there today. still good tho.

hahaha doooooo it!

I could be wrong but didnt you say you were married??!?