MoHud SCCA Auto X Sat and Sun April 25/26, 2009

Almost funny. Hey if someone does do it–will you scream like a girl again.

Ryan - I rec’d an email from Russ w/ your info for the season. Please note that the Street Touring class designations changed this year: the old STS is now known simply as “ST”, and the old STS2 is now “STS”. Your MR2 will be classed as “STS”.

SM2 was also changed to “SSM”.

SCCA Rulebook :ahh

id like a refund for one of my giant red magnetic S’s please

o yah, and I’ll be there Sunday.

thecor----corey-----2002 civic si (55 STs)

Okay, thank you.

Corey, I added you :thumbup

Look for the former SM2 guys - they’ll need it this year. :thumbup

I just got my helmet in, theres going to be two ep3’s there, im registering now and im mad pumped.

I’ll be there tomorrow with my Integra, 224 ST class (old STS). I’ll roll in with at least one other RPI nerd. I’ll keep an eye out for shift members as I don’t know too many. Add me to the list, see ya fellas there.

I don’t’ have the laptop this evening, so we’ll add your info at reg tomorrow. RPI nerds welcome! See you there.

SURPRISE! lol yesterday was a good ass time! I thoroughly enjoyed beating the shit out of the wifes car. It was nice to see those of you that i saw. lol

Where were you hiding Wayne?

I was about to say the same…?

I’m pretty upset I had to leave after my first heat bc we got started so late…probably a good thing though because I have a sunburn so bad on my legs I can hardly walk, lol.

Good to see some of you guys there, just put this together considering I also took the day off from work…

:rofl :banghead Oh MoHud, when will you learn?

Jeff, Jesse did alot of VIR driving … too and fro

He and Jon graced us with their presence yesterday, I assume it was to witness me proving that Lew is slow.

Lew needs help with that?

I actually enjoyed myself yesterday at an AutoX–first time in a long time.

i was there on sunday beating the shit out of the wife’s new accord. i didn’t go saturday i didn’t even know about it till like 11pm saturday night lol. came up with my brother (2009 gti) and a dude named Travis (silver sti). no not THAT Travis. I had a blast, but i look like a lobster.

Those guys are slow as fuck getting shit ready, I will only ever go to a saturday test and tune, it is much more oriented towards wtf i am trying to accomplish.

its not normally that bad, yesterday there was a SHIT load of people there.

i caught you going off course during the first heat, i was radioing at station 5 :smiley: