Money For Rent: One Bedroom, Garage parking, laundry

Thank you for looking,

I am looking for a roommate. My house is located in Lancaster, NY in NEW development, in a great location (near to Viper, if you want to stalk him), mere minutes from all the major thruways, Buffalo airport, 20 minutes from downtown Buffalo.

Rent is $425/per month, and the utilities are split 2 ways, on average, you’ll pay ~ $525/ month.

Utilities are split 2 ways,

Your rent includes your bedroom:

• Full access to the whole house
  • Living room (new furniture with a plasma TV)
  • Dining room (with a new table)
  • Full laundry facilities (with a new washer and dryer)
  • Storage space as you’d need in the basement
  • All new Frig, stove, diswasher

The house is a 2-story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 full bath, plus basement, a 2.5 car garage built in 2009.

There are many NYSpeed members that have dealt business deals with me in the past, and I’m sure most would agree I am a pretty reasonable guy. If you are mature, clean, respectful, responsible, non smoking, I’m sure we would get along phenomenal.

I should also mention I have owned this house for 2 years, this is my 2nd home. It is brand NEW! I work alot, I have a dog, I have a son that lives with me Friday to Monday, I also travel for work and NEED to trust when I am gone the house will not burn down!

Looking to fill ASAP. Please post up/send me a PM.

Dan is a great guy and this is a really nice house. My wife would totally divorce me and move in if she got to play with the kid!

No need to divorce, your welcome to come over any time. Pizza this weekend?

I can vouch for Dan as well. If my wife keeps talking I’ll give you a call, lol.

Thanks mike, we need to have a play day, bring the boy over!