moonlight bowling?

Anyone know of some good places in WNY to go moonlight bowling? I know of a few but they are dumps and normally loaded with lower class youths.

A bunch of us from work have gone to Transit Lanes. $14 for 12-330

i thought it was called midnight bowling? i dont think iv ever heard it referred to as “moonlight bowling”. we usually go to amf on transit and yes it is usually loaded with lower class youth, but for $14, you really cant go wrong and the bartender is pretty cool too.

edit- damn, you beat me to it.

me and friends always used to go to rosebowl but they closed so occasionally we go to reccios on southpark, nt usually that many people not as good as rosebowl was tho

Just checked the Transit website and even says “MOONLIGHT BOWLING” after you click the cosmic bowling link.

Looks like a good place though, thanks for the info :tup:.

Yeah the bartender is cool. Had a $50 tab the one night and she only rang me up for $9, very cool in my books.

haha we threw her an early tip cuz we knew it was going to be trouble. she was totally cool though, hooked us up with a couple free pitchers and free fries too, probably to sober us up haha.

Reccioes is good. Try the pizza next door at Leo’s haha…

ill pass on the pizza, the wings from the bar are pretty bomb though

A few NYSpeeders and myself just went last weekend (Transit Lanes) I hadn’t bowled in years before that, good times had by all.

there pizza is horrible lol! the crust is like frozen and the toppings are hott!!

Transit def seems like the winner. Thanks guys!

agreed i def wanna hit transit lanes again soon

um are u sure, we just onpened up on Monday, not the same place that was there b4. Our first location is on seneca and has been there Since 2000. good food reasonable prices.

was it sue?

and it has always been called moonlight bowling until they started with all the lights and stuff then they changed it to sound cooler. but transit is always a good place to go they really have that place decked out for moonlight bowling. i would go either there or thruway

lol he was referring to the old place, ill have to stop in and try the food

yea not just sayin the food is good bc iv worked there so long. ate the food b4 i started workin there years ago… Honey BBQ wings or Fingers are the shit.

:tup: thats were we go. There pizza is actually ok.

nyspeed midnight bowling meet?

i will be at the Blasdell pizza lanes in sprinville tonight ?? :gotme: they have beer