More BP F*d the world theories?

http://www.helium.com/items/1882339-doomsday-how-bp-gulf-disaster-may-have-triggered-a-world-killing-event

Woah. :ahh

That’s deep. Figuratively and literally.

I wonder how accurate that information is.

Rut

Roh?

:ahh

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100714/sc_yblog_upshot/will-human-life-be-wiped-out-by-a-bp-induced-methane-eruption-no

Live feed to the well head btw.

http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/07/bp-oil-methane-explosion-extinction-level-event/

The first comment. :rofl

If this is even remotely true, then… well… I’m not entirely sure of what to say.

:lol @ the comment.

If the first link is true, then go take out big loans, buy boats, houses and whores.

If the yahoo link is posted is true, then you can go to sleep at night.

I’d like to see the pictures of the “NOAA-captured fissures” and bulging of the ocean floor, but I can’t find them online.

I do think it’s pretty sketchy how the government isn’t allowing any press near the well. What is this, high-school basketball?

I’ve always been interested in shit like this, whether it be severe weather or whatever. Definitely makes you think twice about who (if anyone) is really telling the truth about what is going on down there.

Jaysus.

Well if there is methane venting out now and they can somehow keep it venting without the continuing build in pressure they can possibly diffuse the situation

The only problem with that theory is that it will simply avoid the tsunami caused by the rapid release, but that amount of methane in the atmosphere, according to the professor is the part that would cause the apocalypse.

Unless we can start burning it off on the surface as it’s venting that release won’t be helping us one bit.

It’s a fact we’re all going to die. The BP oil spill will likely not be the source.

Didn’t think about that. I don’t see why they couldn’t pipe it and burn it off actually but even in burning it off that must create something that is not healthy to be released into the atmosphere.

Maybe one of those cock suckers getting paid millions of dollars a year should come up with some was to use methane as an alternative source of energy. IF there is so much of it and it burns well (granted methane is basically what makes farts smell bad) we should try to use it for something

no sense getting worked up about something you can’t do anything about.

Does our boy Frankie have a video out warning about this yet? I need to see that.

He took all his videos down! He was upsetting too many people.

Queue Darth Vader, “NOOOOOOOOOO!!”

Agreed. But it’s been amusing to me to watch people realize that we are so totally more than capable of our own destruction. Gonna be fun to watch.

Well said. Mankind will be the destruction of this world.

Natural gas = methane :wink:
I think you’re confusing it with sulfur. :lol

I know natural gas has methane in it dummy I sell ranges and gas appliances all day.

What I meant was they need to find a way to use the methane out there instead of just venting that shit to the atmosphere. If we could harvest it faster then the pressure could build we could fix the problem and benefit from it.

As for the sulfur thing, no. methane is what causes human farts to smell as it is produced by organic decay. There is no sulfur in a fart and Nitrogen, hydrogen, and carbon dioxide are colorless odorless gasses