More hefing problems!

So my JWT flywheel is making a strange noise when I have the car in neutral and I rev the car up, also when I’m in 6th and let off the gas the stick feels like it has something making it shake in the tranny, it’s really strange, and then last night my clutch pedal started making the loudest creaking noise, this car is beginning to cause me nothing but grief!

I have heard of flywheels having a balancing effect on the engines crank and therefor the replacement of the stock unit with a lighweight one can cause extra vibration. I have even heard of some cars that require the stock heavy flywheel, and removing it would be like removing the harmonic balancer. And obviously the creaking could be as simple as a moving part requiring some lube? now that it’s getting colder something might have shrunk and is causing some frictiopn that wasn’t there before?
Anyway…good luck!

This has been talked about a million times on the Vboard.

The Spec V has an internally balanced crank, and plenty of people are running with the pulley and flywheel and are having no problems whatsoever.

Sounds like Mills needs to see your car again, which really sux0rz. :?

Maybe when Mills put it back they didn’t locktite it and tighten it properly…

I’m thinking they didn’t locktite, but I’m gonna take it into them just to see what the hell is going on cause I’m not happy about this.

QAnd I would be trying to get some more answers on V Board if I could actually connect to the damn site.

Yeah, the Vboard has been down for 3 days now - not sure what the deal is, but it sucks!

I feel like I’m in withdrawl from a drug, it’s my hompage everytime I open my browser, and not being able to see answer’s about questions I’ve had for days is killing me, I wonder if anyone else is like this right now too? :vom:

They probably got hacked. The SE-R Board was down last week from a hack… people need to find something better to do.

Yeah, anyhow I guess I will be phoning mills Monday sometime to book my car in (again, argh)