More work

This one was a project that i did. 454-th400 dana 60 with ladder bars. 8 point roll bar. Did everything on this car from start to finish. Had this car down to bare shell. New doors trunk, fenders, fiberglass hood. All the bodywork was done by me. Now just waiting for new glass then will deliver this car. Just thought I would share.
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/camaro.JPG

you did the cage yourself? or did you have it bent up and then just welded it in? is that your elco in the right with the greyish stripes?

i see the montour trail in the back, but dont know the shop yet

get the elco done

I know I know getting there. accumulating more parts everyday though. Thanks :wink:

Soon I hope, just need to build a tranny and put it together.

I bought the cage already bent. Wasn’t cost effective for me to bend one. I can buy a cage bent for the price of materials. But I welded it in. I MIG welded that one but from now on I will TIG weld my cages. For me it is easier and neater. The last few cages have been TIG and have been much happier with the results.
And for the Elco with the stripe that is mine, will be running soon :x:
also a 67 elco that is the front fender you see.
Look closely you will see a 69 Camaro SS convt in the garage too :boink

And yes that is the montour trail in the background… If you see it stop in one day.

love both camaros and the elcos.

I like the miata

you know what stupid car but hell of a lot of fun. had a friend of mine stop by earlier that day in his mustang and fuel pump went when he left my place. came back down later with the miata to get the mustang to my place. once he left my place to go home the timing belt broke on his way home again.
:rofl: :rofl:

looks good!!!