Mosley Vs. Mayweather

Your rationale? PacMan would easily be the hardest test of his career. He is MUCH faster and stronger than Mosley who nearly laid out Mayweather? It’s speculation but I can’t imagine anyone thinking Mayweather WILL win? Aside from Mayweather’s camp.

He did want to. He pushed for it. But, didn’t? Not sure why you said that, Mosley’s face wasn’t damaged. Perhaps he would have gotten TKO on quittage but true KO? No.

I see it both ways. Perhaps PacMan is tainted? I dunno. But, I can see why he doesn’t want to be singled out. Why he is upset. Why he doesn’t think Mayweather should dictate anything specially given there is nor legit reason to think PacMan is doing anything illegal. They all go by the tests specified by the state. Why be bullied by Mayweather?

Good <> elite

Oscar was a shrunken mess of a shell
Zab pushed Mayweather quite a bit but he is hardly elite
Marquez - Are you serious? I won’t touch this.
Hatton - Undersized like the others (Mayweather’s favorite) who didn’t even look good at his previous weight size.

Even Mayweather said he wasn’t willing to compromise! What’s to hide? He had blood drawn before right after the fight (I believe Hatton). Nothing was found. Why single out PacMan? I really don’t blame him especially in the manner in which they did it.