Mosport this Weekend

Anyone going to the races at Mosport this long weekend?

The line-up of events looks to be pretty sweet. There will be a bunch of different races over the weekend. Price isn’t too bad either.

Here’s the link for those interested…

http://www.mosport.com/roadhome.htm

I should be there.

Ill be there on the monday, I hope.

It ends on Sunday.

Hahaha…

I’m going up Friday morning for the whole weekend…it’s going going to be great! We’ll be camping be Turn 2.

It ends on Sunday.[/quote]

yup. if all goes well i should be there on sunday :smiley:

Corner 3 is the best (for camping), you can get a pretty sweet spot near the middle if you get there early. If you can manage to get there as soon as the gates open you can have the best friggen seats in the house.

Make sure you visit Moss corner alot over the weekend, corner 5. This is the best corner and cars can’t get there, 4times4’s can get close but this is really one of the coolest corners on motorsports!!!

For the Speed Channel cars, Sit at the entrance to corner 1 and watch the F1 style (standing) start and watch them come around a couple laps, then cruize to corner 3 and watch a couple laps, then set up camp at corner 5 for the rest of the day!!!

ALMS should be whicked to, I’ve just never seen them so I can’t comment.

Have a good time guys.

For Alms the best place to be on the last few laps is at the Very start of the start finish strait, Its awsoe you get to watch the last 3 turns and the sprint down the start finish