"Most Embarassing Play in NHL History"

Late last season

:retard:

i dont even have to watch the video and i know exactly what its about.

good stuff, lol. i love the dennis wideman shootout video too, ahah

OMG!
It is bad enough to miss but, the fact that they actually came back to score is pretty wild.

you can clearly see when it hops up, but thats the price you pay for being an ass and walking it in that deep on an empty net lol

i saw that in a compilation of the top 10 NHL’s worst plays or something like that and that was number 1

that was bad, id say as bad as that game where the puck bounced off the boards and went all the way down the ice to the open net. i forgot who and what team that was.

the puck bounced so i dont see it really his fault. he could have shot it farther out and missed. the announcer is a fucking ass clown

i feel like i’ve seen this before…on here…is this a repost? if it’s not a repost, then the exact same thing happened in another game and was posted here…

not that i’m upset about seeing it again, i dont mind reposts of such quality…but now i’m wondering if it is a repost, or if this actually happened on 2 different occasions in the NHL

my personal favorite :tup:

c’mon I dont watch hockey at all.

hahahahaha i never saw that before… i thought he got tripped up… nope

i agree, the announcer took it a little far, the puck definitely hit a rut or caught a bad edge or something.

didnt this happen to the ducks like 3 years ago too? selanne went to make a pass to the point, and the defenseman missed and it went into there own net. (goalie was out for penalty call, not end of game)

At first I was like… whooaaaa, omg, this is the nicest response to a dumb question that I have ever seen on this site.

But all good things must come to an end lol

:deadhorse2:

thats so old

Just Karter
Speeder Jr.

hes too new… give it time… hell soon turn as well

i dont understand why he should be ashamed of himself like the announcer said…not like he did anything wrong. he walked it in on an empty net and when he went to push it into the net it bounced over his stick. Yeah its embarrasing and would suck but it wasnt really his fault…freak accident basically. The announcer should be ashamed at himself for over reacting like he did.

:picard::banghead: that sucks to be him

As much as yes the puck bounced (it didn’t hit a rut, he put the stick down on it), he shouldn’t have touched it after it went into the crease. It was headed right into the net and he put the stick down on it. Once it was on its way he should have let it go.

Not saying I couldn’t find a couple thousand ways to embarrass myself in any various professional sport, but then again I’m not getting paid millions a year to do it.

x2

it reminds me the mighty ducks movie where charley conway shoots the puck at an open net and it stops on the line, the other team gets the puck, goes down the ice and scores to tie the game …

LOL, awesome. :rofl: