keep your head up

ouch

Umberger is from Pittsburgh… I saw that game which was long and excellent but he was knocked out immediately it was scary.

haha. i could watch that all day. thank you for posting this. i missed the game and was afraid i wasnt going to get to see it.

yup. plum.

I was watching the game when it happened. I couldnt believe his face. He was fucked up. But it was a good hit. He just had his head down. It was a great game though and nothing is better than playoff hockey.

out

i missed that game damit

fixed :blue:

holy shit, owned

nice of his defenseman to give such a dead on fuck your buddy pass on that one

they said the pass was a suicide pass …but he should kept his head up

yup he was turned for it before the pass though so obviously he was asking for it

edit. He also let the puck get away from him a bit and made the mistake of following it with his eyes instead of looking up. pass was fine IMO his puck control just blows

not really.

the defenseman is supposed to look up in the play a little. and he shoulda seen him getting lined up.

id go 1/2 on it. Umberger shoulda never been looking back/down, but the defenseman should have never gave that pass. in that situation seeing a guy right there to line him up, i woulda sent the puck off the boards

it wasnt that bad of a pass. i give the opposing defenseman all the credit on that one. perfectly timed, clean hit.

RJ is a buddy of mine, his best friend was my college room mate… pretty shit hit.

its pretty cool to see him playing in the NHL though

as in dirty?..if thats what you mean, then no, it wasnt dirty at all.

RJ’s cool. sux to see him get hammered like that tho. You dont ever see that other guy from Pittsburgh getting layed out like that tho:kekegay: #12 >*

not saying it was dirty, just saying it was shitty how it happened.

agreed