Philly up to they're old bullshit again

What a dickhead, suspended indef.

wow, what a fucking scumbag

yeah, leaving your feet like that is bush league.

seriously… thats just bullshit and uncalled for

Yeah but it was against Ottawa so I don’t feel so bad.

some of those replies are ridiculous. how can you say that is NOT a dirty hit? he clearly launched himself in the air, it wasn’t even close :tdown: i hope they hit him with a nice suspension/fine, that shit doesn’t belong in the game

ouch… looks like a brutal hit. eh, its hockey… it happens, they play hard. sometimes just a little too aggressive.

I love hockey!

lol who said it wasnt a dirty hit?

in for philly hate, but ive seen people get away with worse.

that was straight up headhunting… It was as dirty as you can get.

good… although they ARE fun to see every now and again, it doesn’t belong in the NHL.

edit: is he (McAmmond) ok?

Kevin, some of the responses on U Tube said it, no one here said it…

the worst part about it all is that it’s still preseason! the game had/has no meaning…

i was expecting the video to be of some cheap shot by Neil though…can’t wait to see the shit he tries to pull this year…

Yeah it’s weird, I don’t remember quite so much drama in pre-season games of the past. Lots of fighting and hitting going on. I heard the Islander/Ranger game the other night was a rough one.

not to defend the hit - but - the offensive player had just gotten rid of the puck… the philly player could have tried to avoid, more likely than not he would have caught a knee or part of him though.

you realize they skate pretty fast and hard, right? i’m just describing what i see in the vid.

i know he left his feet, like i said i know it was on the aggressive side… but there have been plenty of worse hits than this. at least this guy could/would have seen him coming if he was keeping his head up.

+1

the replies on the link you posted :wink:

theres still no need to launch yourself at somone like that, he still could have hit him good and legal by NOT leaving his feet.

jespo i thought you’d know better than that…

It was a dirty hit, but hey, karma’s a bitch like that.