Philly up to they're old bullshit again

ohh lol i didnt read any of them.

Anyone hear Bryan Murray’s interview? About how dirty it was and how the opposing player went out of his way and hit him with intent to injure? I’ve heard it all before, now who was it???

that lisping fuck, fuck him

yeah he didnt need to leave his feet and hit him, but i liked the mentality of his actions.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

I wish I could say that suprised me, but it’s the Flyers.

He’d have blown him up without leaving his feet. I hate shit like that.

Just rail somebody with a clean hit. How hard is it?

I disagree. downie had MORE than enough time. mcammond had got rid of the puck quite some time before. of course mcammond was looking in front instead of toward the point, he just put the puck low slot and was trying to stay in the play.
downie leveled him, without the puck, leaving his feet, with tons of speed.

there’s no room for this kind of bullshit in hockey

the only thing that made the hit dirty was the fact that he left his feet. In situations like that you are allowed to hit someone after they dished the puck, this was an offensive rush and he got rid of it right before he turned the corner.

glad to see they got this one right

“Downie, a rookie who is trying to make Philadelphia’s team, must sit out 20 regular season and/or playoff games if and when he’s a part of the Flyers’ 23-man roster. The suspension deals only in NHL games, so therefore if he is sent to the American Hockey League, sitting out in the minors would not count towards his NHL ban”

Wow… that pretty much ends his career. I mean, what team is ever going to bring him up from the minors just to sit out a suspension?

can you put a note in the title that it is sports related for those that don’t care. thanks.

:tantrum:

Only if you put in every one of you sho related post that it’s sho related so 99% of the board can ignore it. :wink:

^ :word:

tighten the drawstrings on your cuntmittens

:rofl: amen

ROFL :word: x9981391

I just watched that video about 20x in a row and it almost looks to me like contact was made first then because of his momentum, his feet left the ice. It deff doesn’t look like he pushed off the ice to make contact. Maybe I’m just not seeing it the same?