Most of you probley won't care.

Hockey night in Canada is ontonight Tues. Its Det. aginst Ana… I think its going to be a great game to watch. Its on at 7:30. I want Det to win that holds Ana. ahead of buf. by 1 point. So buf. could very well pass them to lead the NHL.

:tup: there is nothing else on TV tonite

should be a good game

OMG Law and Order SVU!

I try to watch most Detroit games on the center ice pack b/c their exciting as hell to watch plus i have Hasek, Datsyuk, Lang and Cleary on my fantasy team.

SWEET… i was looking at the days games and nodded and thought to myself and i was like … hmm… thats gonna be a good one… NOW I CAN WATCH IT!!..

come on Giguere PLEASE don’t be injured i wanna see everything the Ducks can do!

DON CHERRY TIME!!! YES!!!

im in the most that dont care.

i care.after the sabres i am a diehard wings fan

Thanks for sharing :tup:

Anyways, didn’t know this, lets go detroit.

Detroit has the best GAA in the league IIRC. The Dominator is on fire this year.

along with a league best 23.8 shots on goal against…

will you guys please get off this number one in the league trip…who gives a shit about the west

What channel is that on Direct TV? I ended up watching the Blackhawks/Blues on Vs., talk about a snooze fest.

Satellite doesnt get CBC. I don’t think cable is legally allowed to have it either but they probably have some loophole in Buffalo which allows it to be broadcasted there.