Most ripped off vehicles

You can start a Caravan with a screw driver. They are anonymous and great for B&Es.

My buddy had one in high school (we’re talking … crap, 1994) and he would get pulled over almost daily by cops figuring it was stolen.

Nope. We were just a bunch of dudes in a lame shit-brown Caravan.

Hehehe … my one friend hid the driver’s ownership on him as he was getting pulled over. THAT was classic.

i believe the sir’s… because every hatchback owner wants the motors… but type-r’s and gs-r’s are both stolen very oftenly.

Werd, No 94/95 Si Hatchbacks, and yeah where the hell is the ITR on that list?

I think the list is the most stolen vehicle in numbers not most wanted
stolen vehicle. There are tones of Civics Caravans etc out there.

i stand corrected sir, i missed the part where u said si

Caravan=Too easy to steal. Autoteacher tought me all the scams. Caravans simple cuz u pop the glow ring off with a screw driver and turn the ignition over…no need to smash a flathead in there so u can turn the ignition and dissable the steering lock. They just made it too easy. My 1st auto teacher in grade 10 drove a green 96 we played a prank on him on april fools day and moved his car to the other side of the parking lot. He was bennnt but when he found out it was me he just roughed me up and laughed cuz im a great kid. It was also pretty popular for cops to find ppl sleeping in these stolen vans because they were kicked outa the house for w/e reason.

ahahahahhahahahahahah ditto my parents caravan tranny went like 3 times in like 5 years loll, the thing would do nice one wheel burnouts though :twisted:

Im glad 240 is not on this list…

ahahahahhahahahahahah ditto my parents caravan tranny went like 3 times in like 5 years loll, the thing would do nice one wheel burnouts though :twisted:[/quote]

and you wonder why the tranny kept needing to be replaced… some people. haha

i’ve never owned one, but the last company i worked for had one and it was a trooper… over 400k and the original motor and tranny are still kicking with no signs of letting go.

ahahahahhahahahahahah ditto my parents caravan tranny went like 3 times in like 5 years loll, the thing would do nice one wheel burnouts though :twisted:[/quote]

and you wonder why the tranny kept needing to be replaced… some people. haha

i’ve never owned one, but the last company i worked for had one and it was a trooper… over 400k and the original motor and tranny are still kicking with no signs of letting go.[/quote]

That’s probably because it wasn’t the V6 with the issue…

Heheh.

That’s all Chryslers with the 4 spd auto. They ALL go.

If you had the old one with the 3spd, it’ll run for ever.

We had to do a service on one with 436xxx km on it, and it ran like a top.

Even cooler were the 2.5 turbo 5 speed Caravan SE.

what year were they turbo, and 5 speed lol, i wanna find it online, and get it in 4wd. lol kj i jus wanna see it online

or burnt along with…evidence

Here’s the latest from the “Romanov Report”:

Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles

1. 1995 Honda Civic
  2. 1989 Toyota Camry
  3. 1991 Honda Accord
  4. 1994 Dodge Caravan
  5. 1994 Chevrolet Full Size C/K 1500 Pickup
  6. 1997 Ford F150 Series
  7. 2003 Dodge Ram Pickup
  8. 1990 Acura Integra
  9. 1988 Toyota Pickup
  10. 1991 Nissan Sentra

my buddies 97 intergra was stolen the other day, he just put a new in dash screen and his car got swiped while at his gf’s, the insurance company was cool about it, turns out it was the best thing that happened to him. Bought the car for like 8, insurance is giving him 11k based on book value.