Most underated import.

Just a few honorable mentions.

The Early 80’s Citation with the 2.8 V6, Known as the X-11, good runner for it’s day.

Chevy Spectrum Turbo, 1.5 liter turbo with max stock boost of 10 psi. I owned a 88 model. I bought it “new” in 1990 with 148 miles on the odometer for 8600.

The 1989 Mitsubishi Mirage/ Dodge Colt Turbo. I owned one of these also. Very fun car to drive and easy to get more boost out of it. I bought this from a Salvage Yard for 600 bucks, including the parts to fix the front suspension. Damage from owner hitting a parking curb. Wheels and A arms were bent. Rust free southern, high milage car that ran great. Sold online to a kid in Washington, DC for 1500 bucks.

man i thought i was gonna be the first to say it damnit. rode in one acouple yrs ago, pretty cool.

Has anyone said NSX yet? I was just thinking about that the other day. Not to many people seem to like them.

I think it is only underated by people that don’t fully know how amazing that car really is.

Way too expensive of a car…

See what I mean

I watched the speed channel did something on the nsx… its a damn complicated hand built motor… I have seen a few in real life and there very awesome cars… but the price tag I wouldnt call them underated.

yea, NEW the price is nuts. But you figure, an older one is going to be 30-40 and since there wasnt much changed over the years, your basicly buying the same car, for alot less.