Mother of God it's Cold

Holy shit, major cold out. Its not so bad when your walking short distances. But when the wind hits, it’s just brutal.

I wonder what’s happening with all of the homeless people??

Its motherfuckin cold, the P-Finder ran like a fuckin diesel for the first 10 minutes this mornin…maybe i should plug it in.

ok some how i smashed my plug for the block heater so and ideas for fixing it tonight? o r what i should do so it will start tomorrow?

Ugh , tranny and steering were like a block this morning, took a 20 min drive to get them moving freely. If it wasn’t for work, I’d live somewhere else.

my clutch is so stiff it feel like an lambo. but then i realize it not and then it warms up. one trick for all your winter cars if they have no leaks it to put 0w-30 synthetic in. my started like a champ this morning, not even plugged in.

0W30! lol. That’s like water. My old pulsar ran on 20w50 year round, started every day no problem and no working block heater, which was wierd because that stuff is like syrup. Reason it ran on such thick oil was to slow down oil consumption, cuz it burned like a mofo. :lol:

i beleive it the same viscosity when warm so its just thinner when cold. i only put it in for the 2 coldest months then i use just normal 5w30

Thats what i use, definently easier to start.

During the summer im gonna give 0W40 a try.

What are you guys at right now? We hit about - 37 this morning…

UFA carries the only non-recycled 0w30 and 0w40 that I know of. I put the 0w40 in my truck and haven’t ever had any problems starting it on gas…propane is another story in these temps. :smiley:

So yeah, $25 for 5L of 0w30 at UFA guys, you can’t beat that price! :shock:

0w20, 0w30, 0w40 is all made by mobil one. can only find it in one litres and the cheapest is 7.49/L. a little pricy at 32 plus filter but i get oem filters for 4.99 each. goes down to 4.59 for 6. plus the drain plug gasket. ohhhh ahhhh :lol: i beleive it was -39 today a little too cold.

umm yeah im not driving my car because i love it too much, i pulled out the old rez rocket,the 83 pontiac parisian , i even have bingo dabbers in the glove compartment, from when my grandpa owned the car. 8)

Mobil 1 is $7.12/ litre at superstore, but they only car 5w30 10w30 and 20w50, but you can just exchange it a cantire for some 0w30. I want some OEM filters, ill take 6. Ill PM you before the next meet.

Hahaha I havent heard one of those called a Rez Rocket since I lived in Manitoba. :lol: Awesome.

Winds are supposed to pick up tonight. Hitting in the high -40’s. Brutal. This morning is was like -32. :x

Apparently it hit -52 in Leduc the other night and set some record. Whoa.

I was out lastnight at 2am and had to put gas in the truck. I was only able to put $10 b4 my face and fingers felt like…nothing!

I get to garage the truck so it’s only -5 in there.

My clutch is so sticky though.

It mean your truck is fucked better sell it to me before it blows, i have $20… :lol:

HAHAHAHALARIOUS! How about a trade…240 for the d21…and u pay be $20