Motion to Add Real estate and Housing forum

With all the house purchasing, remodeling, mortgage, closing cost talk.

I think Nyspeed could benefit from a housing forum, Hopefully there will be less of the same I am thinking of buying a house threads

Yes/No?

No. There’d be like 4 threads in there and no one would read it.

Same thing would happe nas the big rigs and off roads forum. it never gets used. people forget its there and put it in OT anyway

The majority of this forum is late teens, early 20’s… I don’t think that would fly.

I say do it :tup:

Early 20’s time to grow up.

Some of us are getting old

It’s nice to see what everyone is doing to their houses, what they are considering doing, etc. There is a “Big Rigs/Off roading” section that hardly anyone posts, reads about…I think this would be nice for the older crowd :slight_smile:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:4,topic:34975"”]

The majority of this forum is late teens, early 20’s… I don’t think that would fly.

[/quote]

Early 20’s is the perfect time to get involved in property ownership…

I think this is a great idea.

I could get my mom to sponsor the forum, just let me know how to do it.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:6,topic:34975"”]

Some of us are getting old

[/quote]

HA-HA that is great. are some of us getting younger?

it works on 6speed but i think people here are better off getting that kinda info elsewhere

I can take it or leave it.

Motion to turn big rigs and off roading subforum into “Appreciating Assets” subforum? :rofl:

lol, i wouldnt mind. Im in the process of finding a home. But ill be damned to show you voltures what i find.:snky:lol

lol. an automotive and interior decorating forum.

wtf. Nyspeed Growing up. ???

This is an automotive forum (allegedly), not a real estate forum.

[quote=“turbociv,post:14,topic:34975"”]

lol, i wouldnt mind. Im in the process of finding a home. But ill be damned to show you voltures what i find.:snky:lol

[/quote]

Why not? Then we can all find out who was killed in your house of interest.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:17,topic:34975"”]

Why not? Then we can all find out who was killed in your house of interest.

[/quote]

:biglol:

it’d have to be a motor-home section.

hell no. its a gen auto forum…last thing we need is people’s g/f’s using their accounts to chat about paint color and carpeting