MOTOR is SAD!!!

Het guys, i have a 95 s14 with a KA24de either a cracked head or block, ive replaced the thermostat, head gasket, and water pump. rad is still good, but she is still over heating. any one have either an engine or heard of this problem?

maybe there’s a air pocket in your system. Try flushing it out. I’m having the same problem but with my mazda3. Do you get any heat? when you’re fully stop? or do you get heat only when you’re driving?

heat comes and goes. ive tried bleeding it 3 times still same problem, every 35 kms i have to put another 1l of fluid in it. so its leaking somewhere. But not externaly…???

See if coolant is mixing with your motor oil.

it seems a little milky im thinking the worst and its probably the block… im gay

oil seems milky, so im thinking its the cylinders

Blown Headgasket!

again? i just put that in?lol

LOL I had the same problem with my winter beater, it was leaking coolant but not externaly, my motor oil was fine but it was somehow getting into the transmission!!! The tran’s cooler lines run through the rad and the line had burst inside the rad and the transmission was sucking the coolant out of my rad and into the transmission LOL, I replaced my rad and that was the end of it. What a shity set up, transmission lines running through the radiator, freaken GM.

Good luck with the repairs. I hope it’s nothing expensive and hopefully something you can do your self or with the help of a few guys here.

Did you you do it properly? did you have the contact surfaces decked? Did you torque it all to spec? What type of gasket did you use?!

i torqued it to factory specs, and polishd the contact surfaces i didnt see any cracks i the head though. the gasket was from CarQuest…i not too keen on doing it again thata a long job lol. Is there anything i shoud knows about doing this?

if the head is warped, your problem will keep coming back. could be something to look into.

gm is not the only manufacturer to put trans cooler inside radiator. not a shitty design. very smart. with limited space and the needed for keeping all fluids at a desired temp it is smart. just straight up bad tanks in the rads.

to the OP. i would take your head back off if your having any doubts about the job. you could have a warped head or cracked like you said. could be leaking compression into the cooling system or anything of the sort. pull your plugs out see what colour they are.

ok anyone have a head or motor? lol… the plugs look fine i put new ones in a week ago as well.

my car just had the same problem the belt tenstioner was broken but the pumps still move so it looks like they work when sometimes they dont

why dont you do a cylinder leak down test with the coolant full… that will tell you for sure if there is a headgasket leak and it will even tell you which cylinder the coolant is leaking into. its a 20min procedure and will give you a really good idea of whats going on.