Need some serious help(Overheating/Gas)

Hey thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my issues.

My car will over heat driving normally after 10-15 minutes between 2-3k rpm.
I have replaced the Water pump/thermostat brand new and have put in a different used rad. I still have a heating issue. The hoses seem to be in good condition and have been replaced since factory though not by me. I do seem to be losing a “Small” amout of coolant though it could just be from overflow. I have no idea what could be causing this issue. During my driving home from work thismorning I pull my car over into a parking lot as it is overheating and I find that the top rad hose has good pressure and is hot, however lower rad hose has no pressure and is icecold.

My other issue is injector #4 seems to have a leak in it and though I expected to get some lower gas milage I am getting like 150KM to a tank of 91 or 94. I dunno if these to problems are interrelated I really got no idea how that stuff works inside the motor.

If anyone has any other insight such as if thats the right amount of gas I should be losing(Dont worry I am replacing) or if I got another leak as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kyle

Try hooking up a powerwasher(not crazy pressure though) to your heater core hoses, it could be clogged bad, ive had that problem before

you sure that the used rad you put in isn’t clogged? sounds like a blocked rad to me. i’d try swapping it with a known good one first.

I cleaned it out pretty nice and it ran through pretty solid. If not ill be running chase down tonight!

You might have a blown head gasket. Go to a garage and get them to do a leakdown test. One of your cylinders could be pressurizing your cooling system.

sounds like a faulty thermostat… or rad… It wouldent be the heater core… as that doesent cool the car… that just supplys heat for the cabin… its either a thermostat or bad and cloged rad…

ALSO if its a bad head gasket you can take the rad cap off and see bubbles comming to the top… I wouldent suspect the head gasket tho… because the lower rad hose would be warm… Somthing is preventing the coolant from flowing…

The heater core can have a part to do with it

but yeah that rad is probably fucked

its your head gasket, check your oil… does it look milky? do you see any forgien wet spots under where your head meets the block??

Oil is mint.