Motor oil suggestions for 600rr

that’s what i went with

how is that bad?? that additive is in there because the synthetic is to slippery for the clutch.

How are you asking for problems? if your bike comes from the factory and says to use syn, then use it cuz thats whats in it, and thats what the shop will put in it.

Not a fan of full syn. Had full syn in my ninja and didnt like it. The tranny seemed loud and nochy. Switched to organic and it was like I had a whole new bike.

Honestly in my personal oppinion full syn will fry your clutch faster than conventional oil. just my two cents though.

Friction modifiers will make your clutch slip and feel like ish

edit: "However these friction modifiers can be detrimental to proper wet clutch operation and can cause slippage and other potential performance issues such as “engine start failures, a rough running feel and increased fuel consumption due to higher engine stall speeds”.

from - http://www.smartsynthetics.com/articles/motorcycle_oil_technical_facts.htm

im referring to the fact that if your bike is recommended to have regular and someone just decides to use synthetic, your asking for problems.

rotella syn $13/gal walmart
rotella reg $7/gal walmart

How can you beat that… I’ve done tons of research on it and will run it for the rest of my life, i’ve put over 20k miles with it in motorcycles and probably another 20k+ in a truck. 0 problems.

Ok, I agree with you there