motorcyclists ..help me find this locally

trying to find one of these for my girlfriend

http://www.revzilla.com/product/jordan-ladies-textile-jacket

anyone know if any dealers around here sell them andif they do if they are a crap load more in the stores than in person

motorcyclists***

fixed lol thanks

i can maybe ask around at berts tomorrow.

none at our shop sorry man ( bucks motor sports )

textile jackets suck. seriously, the protection is sub par compared to leather. I mean I guess textile is good when its freezing out and its better than nothing.

True, if you’re doing 150 on a circuit. Other than that, textile isn’t going to be any less than leather. If you hit the ground at even 70 on the street, you have much bigger things to worry about than the composition of your jacket.

This makes ZERO sense. Textile jackets breath, leather does not. Why do you think textile jackets are so popular? It’s obviously not because they look cool.

Have you ever even ridden a bike before?

that would be my #1 concern if I was hitting the ground at 70mph. what the fuck are you talking about?

This makes ZERO sense. Textile jackets breath, leather does not. Why do you think textile jackets are so popular? It’s obviously not because they look cool.

Have you ever even ridden a bike before?

ever try on a perforated leather jacket before?

:fail:

With the way you have been posting lately, or actually since you’ve been a member, i ask you the same question…

:fail:

ungh

Leather >>> Textile

OMG :fail: fail fail fail.

honestly you just made my ignore list. ugh.

perf. leather FTW

try freewheeling cycle on militrary just north of sheridan. they should have or b able to get it.

i went to free wheeling iam going to ask my friend his uncle owns it tho maybe he can order it , berts before too nothing …and i have a textile i liked it better than the leather just my personal pref as with her

I think you are confusing textile with mesh. Full textile jackets DON"T breathe very well, and are better than leather when it’s cold out. Leather Is stronger than any textile that I know of yet.

in my research, leather holds up well during multiple crashes. textile works once.

obviously, high speed crashes are different, but i don’t plan on going that fast. i have a textile.

i hate that place

bump any1 know where to get this…maybe willybean he seems to be god for bike info