mountain bike people come in!

[QUOTE=eurodad;514327][/QUOTE]:finger2: It may be funny but u have no clue what the PUSH guys and myself used to do at our trails:kiss:

Think really hard about bed… no suspension,…

Sacks of potatos and a blanket from Wal-Mart doesn’t count

No shit… our bed is approaching 30 years old.

So u two got it for ur wedding present?

your a tard. i was there before jackass. i used to go to 819 abit too.

NO… we’ll be married 4 years this July…

It was my Mother’s

it has springs, there for it has suspension, i win. so what if it’s shot.

Suuuuuuurrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:nuts:

i think you’ll probably hate it after you get over the coolness of the full suspension. the components on that bike is disposable and its really heavy. If you want something cheap get a mid level-high end bike on ebay or mtbr.com classifieds. i really like cannondales and specialized. a nice mid level specialized bike is the rockhopper.

summer of 97 i was ther with my brother and his friend. it was right after the national at south park. push is in the woods next to some building, i think it was like a grocery store or something. i think it may have been clsed down. we parked in the parking lot and walked up in the woods.

and habes is the one that sold me my bike at bike line. it was a specialized FATBOY. i still have it

ii’ve been watching i’m not interested in spending that kind of money on a bike i may not even ride that much.

Interesting,not habes.CONAN! LMAO! Did u hit anything when u were there?

nope just watched.

If you start riding let me know, I want to get back into it. As long as you’re not in too good of shape. And it’s not raining. Or too cold out. :slight_smile: Nice trails out at Mingo Creek.

i’ve wanted one since you guys all did the ride to ohio pyle. i would have gone if i had one.

x2

I just picked up a Diamondback this past year (look for the ‘Response’ models under the link you posted). My feelings on it are the same as everyone elses. For occasionally bombing down a trail or just so distance riding it does fine. I got a bit of a deal on mine though so that was part of the reason I picked it up, but I can’t complain. I get a few years outta it i’ll be happy.