Mounting/balancing tires

Just picked up some new tires for the bike and need them put on, wasnt sure if anyone has equipment to do it or knows anyone with a hookup… most places want over a hundred for both

Seymour’s- $55 front $55 Rear
Phibbs- $55 front $75 rear
Pro Cycles in CP - Wont do it because I didnt buy the tires there

… LMK thanks

I recall some members do tire mountings here or spend $100 and get the HF mounting kit and mount it yourself.

From time to time I’ve seen ads on CL about offering tire mounting, you can also try asking there.

i think someone on here has a machine for bike tires…idr who though

It is funny that ProCycle won’t do tire change when they listed “Tire Change” on their site as one of their service…:rofl

idk, I think they are really a retail business first and foremost.

With service comes retail, pretty dumb on their part.

I think its JRubino who said something about doing tire mounting

what this guy said…i couldnt remeber if it was rubino or criscone

My brother does. Not me.

I cant stand them… ive heard so many bad experiences from them and also have had a couple myself …

Hey can you ask him if he can do mine or PM me his number and ill contact him? either way thanks

To be fair, I am sure different people have different experience at different shops. I am sure there are many happy and unhappy customers form any shops around here.

It just stirkes me that in this economy, business will actully send customers away for the simple fact they didn’t get the parts from them. It is one thing that they offer you some outragous pricing but it is another to simply tell you to gtfo.

May be they are doing so well they don’t need your business? Otherwise I simply don’t see a logical reason for the action…:retardclap

Uhh my buddy mounts all of his race take-offs himself…without a machine…

Rubino or Inline.

Rubino you can bring the bike to him, Inline you have to bring the wheels separate.