Move over McLaren F1 here comes the Veyron.

nah… Badazz said GAME ON BITCHES… he wasn’t joking around.

I must have one

For me this would be the Ultimate car, not the F1. I’ll take luxury over some performance, as long as it’s fast/quick. That’s why I’m not an elise nut-rider, sure it’s sweet, just not my kinda car. I’d prefer a “Porsche like car”, made for the track, but still a nice car to drive under 3000 rpm.

X…

None of us will probably see one anytime soon… if you do though, call me.

dude, if i see one, you get the first joyride after i steal the bish !

It seems to me that this car isn’t trying to compete with the F1… At all… Or any other supercar for that matter. I don’t really consider it a supercar so much as an ultra-exclusive 4 wheeled flaunt-mobile for the uber-rich. I think that the goal was to make the most absurd and exclusive car on the planet, not the highest performance. Something that you brag about it’s top speed and (carefully) drive to be seen in somewhere, if you drive it at all.

I think I’d buy one and put it under glass in the front foyer of my mansion, or maybe on a rotating display in my garage with marble floors, stained glass windows, and snap-on tools…

:bloated:

I totaly agree. I dont think the car was built to compete with other super cars. I think it was built to be in its own class.

Sure, come to think of it both cars are in a class of their own. However I wouldn’t put it in a glass cage, I’d leave it within a few hours drive of the autobahn. :pimp:

X…

if i bought one, i would HAVE to just destroy a set of tires while still on the dealer lot

id go off roading…it would be my DD so i can keep the miles down on my camaro

^^^bahahahaha yeah put the miles on the kraut kar so you can keep the american muscle in good shape :headbang:

shorts made from cut jeans, muscle shirt, mullet, trucker hat, beer, nascar, and my camaro 4L. git er done

See but i would think the F1 fits what you want better. It actually has usable storage space in it, can be fitted with what ever gadgets you want, supposedly drives very well at normal speeds. It was suppose to be the ultimate supercar that you can daily drive.

HOLY SNAP!!!1!!!

pretty quick lil car

lil car = heavier than your stealtth was…lol

actually the enzo is top of the charts, mclaren is old school and no longer #1

i just saw this on top gear a few months back cant remember the episode tho.

I guess I’ll need to take each one for a extended test drive and decide for myself.

X…

i need to become rich very fast so i can buy a few of these :smiley:

Word.

Except for top speed. the F1 is still on top at 242mph I believe. I saw a review of the McLaren F1 on another British show and its pretty cool even by today’s standards. Totally CF, gold plating in the engine bay, 3 seats, cargo compartments in the side in front of the rear tires. Its actually pretty functional for a supercar.