Move over McLaren F1 here comes the Veyron.

I could have sworn the new Saleen S7 (turbo) beat out the Enzo at everything performance wise.

mabye the new one, but at the time of the show, the saleen wasnt even mentioned

I certainly wouldn’t be surprised, that thing is fooking FAST. It also happens to be one of the best-looking supercars made, IMO. Unlike this Bugatti.

I have to agree, this car looks like a fat pig.

the callaway c4 vette was faster than these

Put the crackpipe down, son.

look it up, dad

http://www.supercarstats.com/cars/chevrolet/callaway_c4_sledgehammer_corvette

:lol: yeah, i dont know why i said that lol

:rofl: I think they are talking about track times.

1)Take your own advice son. First of all, find a data chart that actually lists data. If every field is populated with “Not Available”, then you aren’t proving much, are you? :wink:

1. http://www.saleen.com/saleen_s7_performance.htm

Some real data (relatively speaking). Note that the Saleen has a 0-60 of 2.8, compared to your callaways 3.9 :slight_smile:

I’d compare more than just the 0-60, but it seems the Calloway is so slow they are ashamed to post their numbers.

We won’t even get into the fact that the cars you said the Calloway beat (Enzo, McLaren, etc) are all faster in the 0-60 than the Calloway you linked. All of their times are listed in the above Saleen link as well.

I don’t know what is funnier, your ignorance, or inability to read a data sheet :shrug:

[RICK JAMES] COCAINE IS A TERRIBLE DRUG. [/RICK JAMES]

Wow thats fast.

wow… impressive :tup: real impressive

what was the car that recently broke the mclaren f1’s 0-100-0 record? It was the ____ GTR. Had an LS1 with a Porsche gear box if memory serves me

steve saleen is my hero

ULTIMA GTR.

i was talkin about top speed!

Nop matter how fast it is, it is still very, very, very fugly.

“Opinions are like…”

J/K :lol:

X…

:tup: zackly what I was looking for

well i don’t have the Enzo numbers in front of me…but i do have numbers for the new (turbo) saleen s7 from road and tracks top speed test a few months ago

0-60 3.4
0-100 6.3
0-150 12.1
0-200 23.4

100-150 5.7
100-200 17.1

the only car consistenly faster than it was the hennessey venom 1000 twin turbo viper, which isn’t even a production car. as amazing as the enzo is i think the saleen has it beat on flat out straight line speed

edit on a related note, from the same test an 18 yr old Ruf CTR (aka Yellow Bird) with 100,000 kilometers on the odo, pumped out a 28.6 sec @ 185.8 mph standing mile run :eek: