movers: anyone work for or

have recomendations on some good moving company?
i need to pick one here soon to move on march 17.

they will be packing just about everything too.

We used South Hills movers for our work move. My wife coordinated it with them - overall they did a good job. A guy at work also used them for their home move and his wife is very particular, and they were satisfied. People across the street had problems with Don Farr. Probably depends a lot on which crew you get.

South Hills movers are very good!

dont slowshebly work there? if so watch out i may sniff the wifes underwear

I worked for grabel, and allied.

all cash, veryed from 10-13 dollars an out cash at the end of the day…

but if u want consistancy go to south hills (they do it the “right” way papers and all the good stuff)

more than likely ill need a 4-5 man crew for all my stuff.
what kind of rates are normal?
80hr
130hr
:dunno:

My uncle owns Kissel Moving and Storage. I’d be glad to give you his info and you can call him or he can call you direct.

South Hills are good. But you pay ALOT for them. But, they are very good.

Don Farr is AWFUL. They throw shit, alot of the guys are druggies, etc… I know a kid that used to work there that now works for Allied and he said if you knew half the shit that went on at Don Farr no-one would ever use them.

Allied is pretty good. They have okay prices, and I’ve never really heard of problems with them.

I am a little bias though because of my uncle, so I won’t sit here and say how great they are and shit since im obviously not going to say bad shit about him, lol

south hills >* i’ve had so many people tell me how good they were when i used to work for them

my aunt used south hills. very good company