Movie Quiz - junkfood in a board meeting...

I’m sitting in the conference room watching this fat fucker (my dad haha) scarfing down candy bars during a meeting.

It reminded me of this movie I seen a while ago where there was a meeting in a conference room, and the main actor flips out on the others in the room eating all this crap (he became quite disgusted). I’m thinking it was Brad Pitt, but I would love to send a vid. clip to him of this scene.

why is this in on-topic?

because zex350z posted it in on-topic instead of off-topic?

wasn’t brad pitt

just taking a wild guess…boiler room???

never flipped out on anyone for eating food in the meeting room. that was a good movie though. vin diesel did flip out on someone for being a dick to someone else in the meetingn room.

sorry about posting in the wrong section…

I still can’t find it. The guy just become totally disgusted with everyone around him …they had like closeups of them peeling back candybar wrappers and licking their fingers and smacking their lips

What decade?

I don’t know, but the board meeting scene from Dogma was badass.

Meet Joe Black

office space >*

did you seriously watch that movie?

I saw about 5 minutes in the middle somewhere and almost fell asleep.

Then you switched it too bloodsport…

It was a long time ago and I don’t remember if it was Bloodsport or Lionheart. :smiley:

Hard target or Nowhere to run.

it even could have been a totally badass Steven Segal movie like Under Seige or Fire Down Below.

did you seriously watch that movie?

I saw about 5 minutes in the middle somewhere and almost fell asleep.

It’s the one where Brad Pitt is the grim reaper, right? Yeah I had to watch it. My wife and I alternate movie selections…“Meet Joe Black” came in between “Commando” and “Missing in Action II”.

Meet Joe Black was a great movie

Freddy got fingered.

snatch