Movie: Taken

I saw that new movie Taken about the guys daughter who goes to france and gets kidnapped into a sex trade. Pretty good thriller. Not the best of movies I have seen but it provided good entertainment for and hour and half.

never even heard of it lol. is it in theaters?

It comes out in theaters friday. I know some people from the new york city that get DVD versions early. LOL. I recommend it when it hits the theatres

looks great sad to hear its just ok, and thanks for calling me back today john

when did you call i didnt get a message from you

I saw it a couple of weeks ago or something like that… It was pretty good. The guy is an animal and kills everybody in his path without thinking twice about it.

^story of my life

Was a pretty good movie, he kicked some serious ass. The movie actually came out as early as last feb in Europe, so there have been plenty of dvd rips online for some time now

Saw it the other day and I was surprised how good it was. Liam Neeson kicks alot of ass and it had a brisk pace to keep you into it.

sick movie, thought it was a lot better than OK

the movie is badass, ur the first person i’ve heard to think different, and this movie has been leaked on the net since september time.

yea i thought it was a great fucking movie… i too have had it for awhile. i got it when i saw the commercial ahhaah thats usually when i think to get all of my movies.

I just saw the preview for it lastnight. I don’t normally go to the movies but I may have to go check this one out.

where do you guys download your bootlegs from

Mininova.org

I dont download if I dont have to… I watch streaming Divx movies etc… the qaulity is still decent

www.ovguide.com

use the search and a lot of places have Moive/TV shows all in divx format with good quality…

Why download a 700meg movie that im going to watch once when I can stream a 700meg movie imediatly without waiting for it to download?

isohunt.com

ehh ive grown away from ISO hunt… a lot of time the statistics and activity of the torrents is way off

I though the movie was pretty good, i watched it like 2 weeks ago even though it wasnt in theaters

if anyone wants a good private source and is willing to seed, pm me. if i know you i might help u out. if you have a trade, even better but u prob already have an account then.