Movie: Taken

Cant stop Raving about this movie. Me and Heather finally got out to see it. (Free movies FTW!)

But its an Awesome movie. Action/Suspense throughout the whole movie. Haven’t seen a movie in a while that kept me attached to the screen with out moving/figiting. A+ :slight_smile:

I was not let down by this movie.
I was afraid it would be cheesy, but nope.

i seen only one preview for it. And really didnt catch my eye. It was abuot 45 min into the movie when i was like :facepalm , I know were ive seen this!

i saw it the day it came out, it was awesome. throat chop ftw

I heard this was awesome!!! I’m thinkin about goin to see watchmen tonight…n e thoughts??

I heard Watchmen was a big let down…

watchmen was a thumbs down to kinda neutral to me… idk… not a fan of it.

If you wanna see it mike, Go talk to heather. You might get in for free @ her theatre.

saw it like 9 months ago, shit rules.

taken or watchmen???

jeff. i will have to go do that. she works at the one in Clifton Park center right???

I’m guessing he means Taken since Watchmen only just came out this month…

yea, true. but they have been advertising watchmen for a long time, which to me means it has been done for a while…i could be wrong though…

ahhhh THROAT CHOP!!

pm’d

leg skewers ftw

I watched Taken at work last night, didn’t think it was that great. It had its moments though.

saw it the day it came out, so sickkkkkk!!!

Got it off the Bittorrents over a month ago and have watched multiple times. Liam Neeson just kicks ass for practically the whole hour-and-a-half the movie runs. Definitely a thumbs up for this movie.

Absolutely- he keeps on going, and where you’d normally expect him to get in trouble with some government for everything he’s doing, it just keeps going and getting better.