Watchmen

So about 2 months back I downloaded watchmen and got about an hour in and couldent watch it anymore, not reading the comic series or whatever the fuck it was I had no idea what was going on, and other than the comedian beating the shit out that chick and trying to rape her on the pool table i was bored as shit.

Anyways Lately I’ve been on a quest t odownload nothing but blu -ray movies if possible and watch them.

I heard watchmen was a very good looking blu ray move and thought what the hell I’ll give it one more try after some backstory from an older friend of mine who read the comics.

After watching all 3 long fucking hours… THis move was pretty fucking bad ass… Took a completely differant look on “superheros” and really only one being a superhero and having powers, regardless it was just bad ass.

The beggining is slow and boring, but once things start getting explained a little better and people are getting beat with food trays and burned to death with hot french fry oil… etc.

It really turns into a good move… Not just because of the gore/fighting but because they seemed to balance out the boring backstory with the few and far between bad as fight scenes…

I dunno good movie… any one else feel that it sucked untill they saw it till the end?

this movie has a greater meaning than the superhero vs villian approach. if you dont see the big picture, then u fail.

No i realized it was a political view type move after I watched the whol ething

idk, something about a big blue dick didnt really make the movie interesting for me either…whos excited to see that tim burton movie, 9 that comes out tomorrow?

it just made u jealous huh?

You know something, when I first saw the first quarter of the move when hes working on the reactor thing I dident notice his dick was full out swinging… Ithought it just hid or something… My girlfriend mentioned something about it when we were watching lst night and im like IDFK what happens cuz I dident see a peen the first time but hes banging the chick… then he walks out with 3 dicks flapping in the wind…

Im guessing thats why they made him put pants on in vietnam… no one wants to see a huge dude with a 30 ft long penis

and yes im acctualy really excited for 9 i think its gonne be pretty bad ass

i thought the part when that dude double teamed and tried to DP his gf was priceless. thats exactly what i’d do if i had the power.