Seeking Fast Five Torrent

Just as the title states. Room mates are cheap bastards and won’t come to the theater to see it with me again (well, broke too, its the end of the semester). I’m not keen on torrenting so anyone who may be/or know where I could find one post or PM me if you don’t want to post here.

dont talk their ear during the movie!!!

:lol

Your not going to find anything other then some shitty shakey cam quality from some dum hood rat for at least another few weeks

quit being a cheap ass an go to the movies. And cheap fucks the watch and put up torrents that its cost $8+ dollars to go see a movie in the first place.

This.

it leaked out 2-3 days before it opened on private sites so i’m sure it’s on public sites by now. as far as where, i can’t help u cause i only use private sites and also will only dl bluray rips now, rather wait then watch shitty quality.

Finally hopping on the Blu-Ray bandwagon! Doing that DLP some justice. I cannot fucking STAND watching SD content or DVD or even BRip shit, will only download full true 1080p shit now

I usually settle for 720. My tv can go upto 1080p, but I dont see a huge difference.

There are a few torrents I found that are cams, I havent tried any, but if you really want I can link you.

I went opening day and the day after! I would be fine with going for a third time! :lol

I am far from a cheap ass when I see a movie I enjoyed.

I’ll give it a shot, PM me.

i’ve been doing this for a long time. unfortunately i can only download 720p at max. my laptop is too old and even with nothing else open 1080p will not run smoothly. someday i’ll have money and get an iMac so i can watch me some 1080p besides just the actual blurays i own. and i hate when i can only find something as a dvd rip…even worse i watched a documentary for my class for extra credit that was streaming off the net from a vhs rip :cry: