Moving Home 2 tha T.dot

wassup ppl, after five long years down in the states i’m making my move back home n bringing along my 97 240sx. :smiley: In the next couple months i hope to begin turning my baby into the drift machine she’s meant to be. It’ll be good to be home, eventually reppin for toronto drifters :RO Hope 2 c u all out there soon.

excellent, lets see some pictorrrz

annnnd maybe a name?

The name’s JC (Jean-Claude)…please ppl, no Van Damme jokes. :{ 'N pics’ll be up soon…she’s pretty much stock :frowning: …the serious work’s gonna start after i move back home.:R

Thanks for the welcome dude.

mmmmmm Kouki. Come to some meets when you’re all settled in

most definitely…moving back to thornhill n lookin’ forward to meeting the local nissan guys.:R

welcome welcome…hey theres gals too

my apologies Shorteaz :frowning: …thanks for the heads up and a kind hello to all the other women out there on torontonissan, if i were a fly i’d eat u…cuz ur all the $h!+. :H

haha welcome to the forums, when you get back come to a meet… what part of the states you at now? i lived in florida for a few years

The word, “Guys”, is now accepted as a general reference to both male and female. When I go up to a group of people whether male, female, or mixed I usually say, “Hey Guys”… Sometimes a group of guys gets, “Whats up Bitches”, as a joke and depending on which female I go up to I say, “Whats’ up Bitch” Ask Klutch and most other people on this board
My point… LIGHTEN UP :stuck_out_tongue:

welcome to the boards!.. where in thornhill you moving to?

hey JC, where did you live in the states?

it’ll be a big turndown of the car scene from the states to canada, so don’t expect too much lol

esp if you lived in socal

Zep: been going to school in southwestern michigan…frickin sux balls…takes ten minutes just to get to a movie theatre and no tim hortons to speak of…god i need an iced cap!

Chu: I’ll be moving back to my parent’s place just south of Yonge and Hwy. 7

DJPyro n everyone else: just ran out n took some pics…she’s not much to look at, like i said the project’ll really start once i move back and find a job.

[ATTACH]232[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]233[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]234[/ATTACH]

As u can see she’s pretty much stock. However, I got her a sparco globe shift knob and shift boot, a kenwood head unit n rear speakers, CF OEM hood w/ red s14 silvia emblem and HIDs…the body’s got a bunch of dings and scrapes but the front bumper’s the biggest exterior blemish :frowning: …hopefully origin labs can help remedy those problems soon :R . I think the next mods gonna be an Apex’i N1 cat back exhaust and some form of lsd. lemme know what u guys think. :hmm

lol i know what you mean when i was with my uncle in wisconsin… 8 miles to get to any store lol … sucked but loved the drives etc. :slight_smile: was a blast

Oh no worries man I’ve been in the midwest for the past 5 years…the plate on the front of my car is cali cuz thats where the previous owner is from n i just left it on.

I’ll try to get some decent night shots sometime this week of the 240 so u guys can see how the HIDs look…I’ll try to get some interior pics n close-ups of junk too.

hey shorteaz no hard feeling eh? n i really meant wat i said i think car chics r the dogs balls, keep revvin’ hard!

sorry bout the double post ppl…still kinduva noob at all this forum ish.

lol its all good

yes but i feel the need to make it known because most of the time it seems that they really didnt know there are females here because really…it not all too common…or common that theyre active on the boards so shush :stuck_out_tongue:

haha of course not, i never took offence in the 1st place lol …dogs balls eh haha i think the dogs bullocks is a better way of putting it haha

peanutbutter balls. dogs lick it off. trust.

Got Kouki, see you in t-hill.

Welcome to the forums!

I’ve got a kouki as well. Fun cars to drive, slow, but fun HEHE. And yes, Shorteaz is right, there are a few more women on the boards, but shorteaz is the post queen! Car chicks like us ROCK…the cock…-a-doodle doo! :RO

Oh shit we got another person for thornhill. I dont live there but i went to school there. We can have random meets at CG again! w00t w00t!

I’ve been away for a while and am not caught up on all the new abbreviations for junk…so i feel kinda gay asking but what does CG stand for?:confused: …oh and i’m home for the next week so if anythings goin on pls lemme know.:R

hey thanks for the welcome! yeah they are pretty slow stock, but like u said, still fun. i can’t wait to get back n start working on mine…good god she needs some love.