Moving Home 2 tha T.dot

Yeah thats pretty much my overall goal: sr20det, ac, dvd, keep all the power options, blah blah blah…i don’t think i’m gonna go total bippu style tho…i kinda want to style my car so that it blends bippu (VIP) style with drift functionality. i think at the end that’d make a pretty toight package. i just need to find the right components.

haha of course we do!

there still are random meets at cg lol

hell yeah a 3 series project would be tight…i was thinking of getting an older lexus sc300 last summer but then the 240 pretty much dropped in my lap and i couldn’t say no…best summer ever! its been good just cruising around back home…oh yeah…been home for a couple days n not leaving till sunday night…anything doin’ in T.O. this week?

^yeah i hear that…i’m starting to look for another daily driver myself…gotta sell the altima first tho. :hmm say is anyone out there looking for a cheap daily driver??? the car’s in pretty good condition and has been sitting in my mom’s garage in thornhill for the past year. all i really want from the sale is enough for a set of coilovers. lemme know if anyone’s interested.