Moving to Barrie

Alright, in the fall it looks like I will be moving to Barrie.

I was going to the University of Windsor, hated it, took a year off and now I’m going to head to Georgian College in the fall.

ANY-ways… I am searching for a place to stay (I’d rather not stay in a residence). I’m not asking to room with anyone here, but I need some leads because I don’t know anyone who lives there!

If anyone can help me out, it’d be appreciated.

It has been there a few times. Do you mean the roads are bad?

you hated windsor eh,
i actually applied there for automovtive engineering, got an early acceptance, what didn’t you really like about it.

It would be better if i knew about all the bad things now instead of pour money into the university.

Actually as a school it was my kind of place. It was very relaxed, with a small campus. It’s not the most academic school in Ontario of course, but the engineering school is quite good, as well as Law and Business.

I was in a double major program, Honours Business and Computer Science. Just turned out to not be what I wanted, or liked learning - could have been anywhere. Windsor as a University is not bad at all. Unless you graduate top of your class at Queens or Waterloo, a degree is a degree, and Windsor is more laid back and unimposing than most.

A good friend of mine just graduated from Automotive Product Design at Georgian, and Ive been up there partying many times! 8)

What are you taking at Georgian?

Business Admin - Automotive Marketing (Co-op)

Where is Barrie? how far am I gonna have to drive to visit you?

Awwww, that’s sweet.

http://www.leak-proof.com/images/Barrie%20Map2.jpg

Awwww, that’s sweet.
[/quote]

Yeah he’s a big sweetie for sure, tee hee hee :love:

wait…

i applied for that aswell and got $5000 scholarship, but i decided to goto waterloo for mechanical, felt i would have more opportunities with waterloo. But windsor seemed like a nice school, and the auto-engineering is good there because IIRC, chrysler, GM, and maybe ford, do alot of research there and give the auto-engineering alot of money, and hands on experience.