MPD47's On-Going Drifting Thread: Stories, Pics & Vids

:banghead:

It’s PT MOFO Deon

More pics from another forum.

LOL at PT’s face. HaHa

I love the Grand Nasty setup in the FC

good stuff mike, looks like you did pretty well all things considered!

very nice! didnt meet me. im in buffalo.

that r32 is soo bad ass with the 1jz in it. one of my fav cars, n he kills it too.

nice airbag delete by the way lol

actually “that” was ME lol :frowning:

see also:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

and to think this thing was sooo clean looking and taken care of at one point. :lol:

it seems to take a beating relatively well though

It’s going to be clean, and it’s ALWAYS taken care of. That thing gets more fluid changes than dftsilvia’s mom :wink: I smacked a wall at low speed in the rain at WGI, shit happens, a few parts later (nothing major) and nobody would know visually or structurally, but why have it sitting useless in the mean time when there’s driving events to be done, what, just because it’s not pretty? :smiley:

Btw Dave, not sure I mentioned but the passanger’s side of the car got about 10inches of air when I did this nasty wheel drop in this set of photos. Atleast according to the spectators at the wall, car was fine though :slight_smile:

Holy shit, that dude is a sick photographer.

How rough is this on the clutch? I’m imagining a lot of slipping going on and/or just sidestepping it at high rpm.

Nice pics, looks like a lot of fun!

Good thing you didn’t roll it, not sure how many of the front bumper related parts I can return HAHAHAHA

ATS twin-carbon, they take quite the beating thankfully :wink:

… I lied.

rx7 drift pics not found?

I don’t think there were any RX7’s there?

There was one annoying as fucking hell Rx8.

Good stuff MPD47.

Please to say Feast Auto supplied both those JZX90’s seen there. Mark II and Cresta. Any more photos of the two? Need to write up some news about them for the new site and forum.

Thanks,

Adam

theres your rx7…now wheres the drift pics!

Adam, I will try and find you some more pics.

Oh, Moses’ car, I don’t really count that. Buick GN, big turbo, BBS Mag wheels, :wink: