MR2 Spyder

And then…

with negative steering you can counter it by rippin the ebrake and rotating the car in the corner…

Alright dude not to be a dick. But if ripping the ebrake is your idea of getting a car to correct its path mid corner, then we are talking on different levels here. Try cornering normally with the MR-S, its just fine. The engine over the back requires you to adjust your driving style, if you start flinging it around like a civic/miata (picked those two since they are similar size but different drivetrain setups) then yea the MR-S is going to spin. Every time I’ve driven one you can use the engine in the back to your advantage, faster rotation and it has the weight over the drive wheels already so traction is less of a issue (not that it has alot of power to spin the wheels anyways).

there is limited upgradeability…and as far as a platform for me…i wouldent waste my cash.

We just mentioned 2 engine swaps in this thread alone. I’ve seen boosted ones before. You can buy coilovers, wheels, etc for them. What else do you need :confused: Again not defending the MR-S, but they aren’t terrible either.