MrRage Sepc V 09 Build **NEW VIDZ** Page 20

hows the car for traction with the new power?

so you comin out to camrose tomorow or what ;o)

No

Good. I have solid everything so no worries

thats awesome to hear!

fucking west end nissan, those bastards should burn in hell.

i would call nissan and make a complaint. ive made so many against them, that now i actually get treated pretty well because they must remember me.
i think they are told which customer complained so they know to treat you good next time.

You should hear Steves story with them. But ya I’ll never go back there.

Every stealership gets to hear compliments and complaints made by their customers, so ya, they probly see you coming from a mile away, lol. When I went to buy my Spec a few years ago, they wanted $5000 more for the same car that I found at Erikson and said that they couldn’t budge on the price, so I just walked out of the sales manager’s office and have never returned. I am referring to west end nissan.

I had issued a complaint with NIssan Canada aswell the otherday. Never again will I go to them for anything. Im sticking to Sherwood…

And YAY for Ryan!

Im happy for you Ryan!! Ive never had any troubles with the Max yet so Ive never had the oportunaty to get the run around at a stealership …
Ive had nothing but good to say about Sherwood though

Sweet:thumbup: i told you it would all be worth it once you felt the boost:001_tt1:

Now that your car is running. My car went ka-boom on the henday 10 mins after talking to you at United Cycle…sigh :frowning:

Got to go for a ride in Ryan’s car, and all I can say is WOW!:drool5: Even with a half ass tune, it is a potent little rocket.

i shall want a ride nextt meeet :stuck_out_tongue:

gotta have a ride in it as well…if i could

I’ll have to come check it out. Once you get it tuned are you gonna run it to see how she goes??

Yep. Gotta get a better run than 16.9 last year lol

Wicked beans dude! Glad to hear your turboed spec is up and running! I’m pretty sure you’ll get better than a 16.9 rofl!! What psi you planning on running?

Well I am running 7psi right now. Did you get yours started?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/Turbo/th_MVI_6557.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/Turbo/th_MVI_6556.jpg