??? Muzzle Brakes / Flash Hiders ???

As soon as you have everything ready and want me to do it just drop me a message and we’ll figure out a time to meet up to get me the bits. I’ll get them done that day at some point and back to you the following.

great. any reccomendations?

bump.

for muzzlebrake’s i comes down to preference. Troy Industries and Yankee Hill make nice ones. I have an EGW and I love it. I have a brand new Yankee Hill one I would sell $35

i was looking at FSC 556 or maybe a battle comp?

troy is the one who makes the claymore one right?

saw that on nyfirearms. but dont know that its compliant. the fsc 556 and battle comp were tested by atf and were ruled compliant.

the fsc isnt nys compliant. FSC = Flash Suppressing Compensator. I always loved them but NYS is stupid. Troy makes the medieval one is got zig cags in it.

are you sure? i thought this was one of the ones atf tested?

Yeah it’s consider a flash hider that also compensates like a muzzle brake. Sucks because they work awesome but you need a pre ban rifle. It doesn’t matter what the atf tests it for since nys further squanders ones 2nd amendment rights even further then the Feds do

i cant go on there website (at work)

but here is amazon…

“All of the FSC Series muzzle devices have been classified as a non-flash suppressing device by the BATFE, thus removing any restriction from assault weapon ban states or provinces”

http://www.amazon.com/PWS-FSC556-Tactical-Compensator-AR-FSC556/dp/B00415OBN2

check there actually website it also says something about not being a flash hider and being approved by atf or something.

a lot of people like that one. i may give it a shot.

I contact PWS and they told me they weren’t NYS compliant. Don’t trust retailers. Its your ass if it ever comes into question.

just got paperwork that just recently we can use the pws compensator here now, WIN.

lots of win.

is it the one you would most reccomend? i think ill be ordering two of them.

i thought the atf said they werent flash hiders and were compliant.

I’ll prolly order one as well for my new 5.56 AR build…

Though that may go on hold depending on the pistol permit situation, as I just got called to go down and put my thumb print on the permit then it gets sent to judge.

The 5.56 build that you’ll use twice, never clean so it corrodes, then sell six months later? Ok cool, let me know when you need it pinned and welded :lol:tongue

they hide some flas but apparently not enough. Paperworks all I car about.