My '08 STS-V

Well, I figured I’d start a thread for the new toy.

Been looking for one of these for a while now. Was looking for a black one, but finding one that hadnt been in a prior accident, not 3000 miles away, ect had been a pain in the ass.

Finally found an 08, little high on the mileage side at 68k, but still under the gm power train warranty for a year or till 100k. Was within my price ranger, so I decided to call the dealer down in VA on a thursday and scheduled a test drive for it on saturday. Bought a plane ticket and I was on my way.

After hours of delays, i finally got down to DC, and jumped in a cab. An hour later I was at the dealer. Looked over the car, took it for a test drive and knew it was good to go!

Paid for the car and was on my way. The drive back from VA was amazingly fun. Lots of playing around on the highway.

Specs: In stock trim, its rated at 469hp, 439ftlb’s of torque. 0-60 in 4.8 and 1/4 mile in 13.1

Ordered an intake that i’ll be getting next week. Its dyno tested to add 44hp and 35lb tq to the wheels. After that I may look into having johnnyd play around with tuning it. Might even debate having CRC do an exhaust on it at some point.

Shitty pics for now. Looking to have dan(CFD) take some pics this spring since my camera skills suck pretty bad.

Basically im just looking to drive the hell out of the car and enjoy it. Will probably take it to the track once or twice just to see what I can do with it

you should definitely throw an exhaust and tune at it.

Cadillac FTMFW.

sick car man, really like those things!

Where can I buy one of these 40whp intakes?!

nice car bud.

Nice for sure. Post some interior shots

Stock these cars have a ridiculously restricted intake. The aftermarket kit really opens it up.

Im off work early tomorrow, gonna get it cleaned inside and out despite the rain and i’ll take some interior pics. TONS of room. Anyone that has met me, knows im a big bastard. This car is so damn comfortable.

IIRC the same people who made the interior of the sts-v are the ones who make the maybach interiors

sweet caddy

and you dont have to sell your soul to the devil for a Cadillac either.

Nice man. Love the STS-V’s. I’m thinking about picking up a CTS-V myself. Awesome cars. Drove two 6 spd '12 CTS-V sedans yesterday, LOVE the V’s

please, get a wagon.

:skid

lol, thats what im sayin…

Sick ass whip, but id bet big money that the intake adds no where near 40whp lol.

it may… blower on a big motor likes to breathe

40… id think half that maybe.

with a tune the V’s get 40rwhp gains all day long with a intake.

sounds crazy

Probably more with a tune

19whp

I said with a tune.