My '08 STS-V

gotcha… but the tune…would be the reason for more horsepower…

The intake alone like I thought, gets around 19-24whp. Still damn good.

love big ass, powerful whips like this. nice pick up.

Get off his nuts

That’s the lowest dyno test out of 4-5 that I’ve seen, but even at that for $230 ill be happy with 24hp.

I’ll have it on the dyno at some point this year to see what its doing

GM High Tech just did a LSA CTS-V that made another 60hp just from intake mods but that did include porting the blower snout. They take a lot of time to make sure you cant hear those things coming!

Few quick interior shots with the phone. Poor thing is dirty, needs a detail bad

Jason Ellis FTW.

Car looks good man!
Maybe I’ll tag along with Dan haha.

Lets do it! Maybe we’ll just have to come up to vermont and shoot guns and take pictures haha

Very nice car. I’m a huge fan of the CTS and STS V series. Got a chance to sit in a 2012 CTSV coupe at the auto show at the TU Center last week. Car is bad ass.

Sick car, big fan of Caddys. My dad has had about 10-15 in the last 30 years.

/Pjb

Have the plastic around the motor paint matched to the body and ditch the engine cover. Would probably be tits IMO. If ya dont mind me asking, What was the damage on that bad boy?

awesome ride. The intake is gonna look sweet.

D3 son , D3

http://www.d3cadillac.com/products/sts/sts-v/performance-tuning

From my research it seems d3 charge am insane amount for so so product. There are a few other companies out there, been doing some homework on it.

Engine cover has to come off for the intake and won’t go back on without some trimming, so ill probably leave that at. Paining the plastics is a good idea, just not sure the best way to do it underhood without it looking like crap down the road.

After I pay NYS their cut, ill be ar right around $25k on the car. Thing left the lot in 08 at just shy of $79k. It’s got a bit of high miles being in the 60’s but its still under the gm warranty for over a year.

Nice… May have to scoop one of these some day.

60s, 70s no difference, sweet car

Oh yeah, forgot to put a pic of the HUD up. Comes in handy by being able to pay attention to the road instead of glancing down at the dash.

Kinda hard to see, probably would have been better to get a night shot

Met up with hotwheels this morning and took a few shots. Here are mine. *disclaimer, I have no idea what im doing with the cam haha

Car is badass!!!

NICE! Love the emblem pics!