My '08 STS-V

Pics came out pretty damn good man! Was a good time catching up with ya, we’ll have to do it again soon!

Looking into a few things, I stumbled into production numbers for the car. They are actually a little more rare then I first thought.

2006 - 1,306 Total - 62 were shipped to Canada - 55 were exported to various countries
2007 - 642 Total - 28 were shipped to Canada - 65 were exported to various countries
2008 - 459 Total - 10 were shipped to Canada - 32 were exported to various countries
2009 - 96 total - 2 were shipped to Canada - 4 were exported to Gulf States (BAHRAIN,OMAN,QATAR,UAE)

Total productuion 2,503 Units

Trying to find a color break down now just out of curiosity

Found it:
Total 2008 Production 459 Units – Colors add up to 455
Total 2008 WD0 Platform Containment 15 Units
Total 2008 WD1 Pilot Vehicle 36 Units
Total 2008 ZR6 Show Vehicle 32 Units
Total 2008 VS7 Non-Saleable Vehicle 2 Units

Total 2008 Exported Canada 10 Units
Total 2008 Exported Other 32 Units

Total 2008 Thunder Gray Chromaflair 67 Units (Eden Green 30U)
Total 2008 Lt Platinum 139 Units (67U)
Total 2008 Black Raven 249 Units (41U)

Tango Red/Ebony Interior 58 Units
Lt Gray/Ebony Interior 59 Units
Ebony Interior 338 Units

Engine Block Heater 25 Units (8 were 220 Volt)
Sunroof Delete 6 Units

So out of 459, only 139 are the same exterior color and only 59 of the 459 with the same interior. Now if only I could find out how many platinum with the lt gray/ebony interior

13.7 @ 99.7 was the best I could get put of it today. Having never raced I didn’t think it was too bad. Was fun, and I picked up almost half a second in the 4 runs I got it. Fun time for sure though, I see myself going out quite a bit this year and trying to get down into the 12s

was there alot of tire spin?

I think you’re letting off early-aren’t these supposed to run like 110MPH?

Na, I dont think so. I am having some traction issues, I need to find the right combo of traction control and shifting mode. For some reason my car seems to flatten out in 3rd. Ive been told tuning the transmissions on these cars makes a world of difference

Damn… Spirit would’ve raped this thing

Hopes and dreams now son!

my $3000 Audi will still probably be a good match haha

Hahaha when I learn how to drive the damn thing should trim off a bit of time!

Oh yeah, and putting a full tank of gas in it right before going probably wasnt the smartest plan!

we will have to line them up at some point. Car looks amazing though, I think I’ve seen you around Troy

Yeah, I work on oakwood. I love the car. It could run 18’s and Id still love it. So damn comfortable.

I heard plenty of “does your dad know you took his car to the track” comments today haha

well…does he?

lol

Haven’t seen him in about 20 years and he’s dead, do I’m gonna go with [no] Haha

Here you go…only about 1,000 miles away LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-STS-V-Ultra-Low-Miles-Like-New-/120894215981?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c25db572d

I know too late.

I like this vehicle and it does look good

Yeah, that’s a great low mileage car for sale. Reserve is also 15k more then I dropped. If I wanted to buy a mint, low mileage car and leave it in the driveway that would have been it. But I bought something I wouldn’t feel bad beating the shit out of day in and day out!

Always been a fan of the Vs.

Something is def wrong with this only trapping 99 IMO. What do the mags/forums say that stock ones normally trap?

Nah, the STS-V traps around 100 in stock form. You’re thinking of the CTS-V with the LSA motor.