My 1965 Nova II- 8.85@153.5 - Turbo kit FS

Try NYI again tonight? I want to get the car back there and see how much I picked up over running bone stock last year.

I’m heading out tonight… It’s a moms night so prep will be perfect, but you will be waiting a lot… I think the moms scene is dying out a lot though so it might not be too bad. We’ll see.

Tiling my kitchen floor #old :frowning:

Time?

That is from the other week when I ran it. 9.3 that pass I think.

• Updated - - -

I still haven’t driven it since the new converter went in a few weeks ago. Might hit the track Friday.

You need to work on your reaction times bro

I always let the other person get down the track on TNT. Clearly I am not trying to cut a light here.

I was JK :tspry:

:fu: figured. I still should make an attempt but I never race outside of TNT.

Let’s talk about Drew’s impressive tiling and grout speed…

Fixed. He just drinks beer.

haha something like that.

I was impressed, not going to lie lol.

So finally made some time to get to the track again. I gave the car to RJ Profab to have a look over the rear suspension.

He made the tubs a little bigger, lowered it a few inches, set proper drivetrain angles, and remounted the shocks.

Went to the track anddd
Warmup pass didnt hit it too hard = 9.1 nit bad
2nd pass = 8.85 @ 153.5

After I beat my goal of the day I just enjoyed watching and being able to bring the car home under its own power. I do think there is a lot on the table still so I will make another outing in a few weeks seeing how close I can get to 8.5

Also for some data this was 20-21psi and it looks like ive outgrown my $200 ebay IC IATs went from 90* to 196* during the pass.

Congrats Drew! What a thing you built here.

congrats drew! car is flying now!

Thanks guys! Just starting to lean on it. :slight_smile:

:tup:

Let’s go.