My 1965 Nova II- 8.85@153.5 - Turbo kit FS

awesome run man! congrats on running 8s!!!

I want a ride in this thing sometime. lol.

Sneaking up on @FourEyed

Edit: After watching the video I figured out your issue you need to get at least 2-3 people to help you stage and yell encouraging things.

:tup:

I know!

Thanks!

Slow

If a few of you guys could just stand there and give me thumbs up and maybe hold signs with my name or something that would be great.

MPH wise looks like that vette will be fast once they can bring boost in quicker. Any idea what it has gone so far?

No idea but “Just laid down 1125 rwhp on the dyno with this on a soft tune, race track tuning next!”

After watching a few shops Vette builds on Facebook it seems like it takes a while get them dialed in to go down the track.

Holy shit. Eights. Talk about loading a brick into a howitzer! :tup:

:slight_smile:

Making a few :snky: changes ok not really :snky: but doing the fluids trans/oil and considering valve springs and making another downpipe. Maybe rev over 6300?

Congrats buddy, we all know it was only a matter of time.

Thanks!

Just ordered springs, pushrods, and some 5" aluminum. Guess I have some work to do.

My man!

:bigtup:

Time for a 'chute

About the two weeks from now…

9-11-15 Test and Tune - Mom’s Race

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

:slight_smile:

I have one I just don’t pull it.

Apparently im not even in town that day my wife just told me. ha. 9-18 I will be coming back from seeing Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats (might not be able to drive haha) so count me out.

So Friday 9-25??? is it snowing then? When does the track close anyhow?

http://www.empiredragway.com/friday-night-schedule.html

looks like 9/25 is the last night listed…

i am trying to get a bunch of guys to go on the 11th

I will probably just go on the MOMS night im out of town on 9/25

Dang. I guess I will shoot for the 25th still since it is really my only option.

Dear god, that launch is awesome. Just straight and no nonsense.

Felt good :slight_smile:

http://148bcec7bb334341cd98-2fb779bd12ec72d4612275342f2c9187.r31.cf1.rackcdn.com/7323c0c957a48adcd60595433a8ea3e7.jpg

Ugh You’re going to make me spend money on mine this winter… FFfffffuuuuu